The 2007 Textile History Forum Proceedings is available for $25.00 plus $2.50 shipping and handling. We accept checks, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Please contact us to order or for more information.
Contents, with a foreword by Rabbit Goody:
- Adams, Anne. "Done Without Spectacles: Three Generations of a Quaker Family and Their Textiles."
- Baldia, Christel. "The Use of Colorants in Hopewell Textiles from the Seip Mound Group in Southern Ohio."
- Dean, Phyllis. "The Rocker Beater Loom: An Early Form of Standing Beater Loom."
- Heffernan, Sandy. "Peasant? The Transformation of an Aesthetic."
- Koch-Esterline, Caryn Elizabeth. "Mary Alexander: Fashioning Colonial New York."
- Laube, Gary. "The New England Pine Tree Flag."
- Lovett, John. "Research and Restoration of a 19th-century Textile Machinery Collection."
- McClintock, Deb. "The Lao Khao Tam Huuk–One of the Foundations of Lao Pattern Weaving."
- Robare, Mary. "Quaker Networks Revealed in Quilts."
- Sider, Sandra. "Origins of American Art Quilts: Politics and Technology."
- Sweeney, Melodie. "The Flowering of the Rose Blanket."
- Walter, Ron. "Decorated Hetchels."
- With Works in Progress by Stan Gorski and Martha Graham.